Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 3 - Fishing Report

I went fishing today on the delaware river with two professional shad fisherman.
It was kinda slow because (we think) the water temperature changed or it was not sunny.
Shad are finicky fish.

We got 2 shad (1 buck and 1 roe) each caught by the professionals and I missed a strike or two because I was too busy enjoying the tasty cigars that I was smoking. I did however get a 14 inch bass and a 7ish inch bass and they were fun. It got so slow that a Soduko tournament broke out in the boat and it's fun to hear the nuances of Soduko from the professional shad fishermen.

On the way home I listened to the Junior shad professional and we went the longest shortcut I have ever taken in my life. The senior shad professional agrees that the way we went was *(*($%ing stupid. The junior shad professional sat in the back seat laughing himself silly while the senior shad professional grumbled. It was fun.

I miss the kid but the cats are enjoying my company.
MUCH purrage.

Today I am taking Mr Brokeback for some fishing. Chiplet is busy with soccerr and cannot attend. Any resemblance to Mr Brokeback's nickname and the movie where the two guys go fishing and like each other a little too much is purely coincidental.

I don't know why I am blogging this other than I suppose Jen will enjoy it in Kazeeekahstahn.
(I guess I miss her too.)

- Rob

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

robbie misses his jenny!

and i thought you came back to the states to work, all you seem to do is fish!

 
At 6:50 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Andrew have a life jacket yet so he can go fishing!
KathyD

 
At 3:41 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 11:24 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home