Friday, May 26, 2006

May the 26th - Part Robbie

HI!

I have been harassed, boiled, fried, gumboed, sashliked, shiskabobbed, cocktailed, creoled, stewed, saladtized, and burgerized about revealing Junior's name.

All I can say is that you have been DaVincied from the start and that the name is SOMEWHERE in this blog...... Ok Ok Ok... I will break down to give you ONE hint.

Junior's last name will be Taylor.

Our time today with Junior was awesome.
We started outside and strapped him into the baby bjorn and walked him around.
He likes that alot.
We did a few slides and played on the outside table.
He started to get cranky SO!!!....... enter baby miracle cure number 147 as advised from one of our friends.....

ORAJEL!!!

Jen put some cherry flavored orajel on her finger and rubbed his gumbs.
He freaked for about 30 seconds then

MAGIC!!!!

Happy Baby.

We went inside and he was a bundle of joy.
I was tossing him into the air and catching him on the jump-o-lene and he loved it. I was also pulling on his legs across the jump-o-lene and he loved it too.
He was laughing hard and talking and smiling the whole time.
He was pretty tired and hot (as we were) by the end so I think he'll sleep well.

I always wanted to have a kid I could wear out so he'd sleep well and I think we have a winner here. Aunt Lauren can babysit him if she promises to bring him back tired, muddy/wet (and not the oooops I peed my diapie kind) or grassstained. No internet addicted geek child to be raised here.. No TV either. LOL.

OK post comments.... If I don't get 5 for this post I am shutting this sucka down!!! (some of this material is inside joke stuff... don't fret)

MEOW... your toothbrush is not safe from me!!! MEW!!!

- Rob

8 Comments:

At 1:31 PM EDT, Blogger Allison said...

Name suggestion....Taylor Hicks Taylor...after the American Idol 5th season winner who was crowned on Wednesday night. Well???

 
At 2:29 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my theory about the name is right! especially since you didn't address my email addressing the theory! I won't share it though.. I'll keep it to myself so to not spoil it for anyone.

 
At 2:36 PM EDT, Blogger Jennifer said...

I think I'd rather eat the Kazakstan equivalent of Rocky Mountain Oysters (I heard they have EVEN MORE EXOTIC STUFF THAN THAT) than name anything after American Idol people.

But that's not very nice of me....

I am sorry!!!!

 
At 7:04 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,
This is Jen's Aunt Eileen. Hope you got the Lee's Hoagie website I sent you. Don't drool on the computer screen.

You sound like you are a great Daddy! Boys love rough play.

The mystery name is fun to anticipate.

 
At 8:39 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm only commenting because i comment on every single blog. i'm glad this son won't be a tv watching, computer user because i have big plans for him. they involve stethoscopes, needles, and big fat medical books. but im glad you're liking the daddy thing and play with him a lit!!

 
At 1:33 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I see why you're in such a rush to get home, Rob -- the TP is gone!
Still awaiting the little guy's name. Can I buy a vowel?

 
At 6:27 AM EDT, Blogger Jennifer said...

megan... you want to play doctor with our kid???!!! Man... give him some time to learn before he takes on older amerikkkan weeemun!!!

 
At 8:15 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you won't tell us the name, how about you tell us how many vowels and syllables in the first name.
Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home