May 24th - Rob (take 2)
I WANT MY (Kazak) Mtv!!!!!
Anyways I was meaning to post something about the cost of gasoline here and I keep forgetting.
96 Octane... Like AWESOME stuff = $2.18/gallon
92 Octane... Premium in USA = $1.82/gallon
I didn't see 87 octane but will look for it.
I bet it's around $1.50/gallon.
It's a good thing gas is cheap. There are a ton of SUVs here probably due to the bad roads. Daily I see 1 or 2 Hummer H2's, 3 or 4 G-Wagons (G500 mercs) and a ton of Prado;s. The other day we spotted a Porsche Cayene S (like almost 100,000USD) in the mall parking lot. Can you say... OIL is very very good business?
There was one more thing that I also keep forgetting to report and thank goodness I will be home in a week. Well, besides missing John, Zane, my kitty cats and Fishing I am also missing Luncheon Meat (hoagies are the yum), a decent cooked breakfast, and also I miss the LOOP COFFEE!!!
Can I get an ahhh.....?

2 Comments:
LOOP COFFEE & SUSHI FRIDAY??? :) WD
gas is kinda going down here, it went down about 5 cents since the weekend. yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home