Saturday, May 27, 2006

May 27th - Part Grumpy Man formerly known as Rob

I am grumpy!

I am grumpy because I feel like I am in pseudo exile in a foreign land and I miss my bed, cats and ability to order food and communicate without a translator.

In addition, spending 24X7 with your wife can be hazardous to your grumpy level.

In the end it will all be worth it when junior is pee-ing in the chiplet's bushes and chasing the rose's daughter around the 'hood to 'play doctor'. Tho it sounds like he (junior not chip now stick with me) already has an offer to do this with my neice megan. Yeah I guess I am about to get an nc-17 rating for this blog but grrrrr... I am grumpy.

The usb backplane on our computer is fried... how did this happen?
I suspect the aliens did it... I didn't heed the warning from their messenger, the one who will deliver the message. I chose to ignore the message and

BANG

Queue opera man music......
-----enter opera man.....----
USB devices no worko.
El Rob-o grumpa-douchio!!!
..pause....
El wife-o.. she a unhappy-o.....over every little thing-o!!!!
Fried the cellphono...
Chargeo!!! toooo-ah
One less thing-o to bring a HOOOOMOOOOO!
----->exit opera man....----

So, junior barfed on me today and I forgot to change my shirt so I went to the restaurant with it on and Jen had to point this out to you in her blog!!!

Great.

I guess that teaches us to play rough with him when he just ate a ton o food.

Tomorrow is relaxation day.

We are traveling to a scenic location 200km north.
The hills are alive with the sound of music there and there are many lakes and hills and rocks and trees.
We will be traveling in our lux vw vanagan with me, jen, our driver, co-ordinator, translator and translator's 2 sisters....... ;) .
I will dispatch the 5 females to go do female stuff while me and my new fishing buddy Dima (the driver) go pike-perch fishing. (sorry john).

Hopefully we will figure out how to fix the USB crap so we can post pictures again. Right now Jen is excited to be on cat5 and linux since windows seems to only use the USB network and USB is fubarred.

TILL LATER.

Rob

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grumpy,

Don't forget to email me the flight info...if you Davinci code it in the blog, you might not get a ride.

Cheer up there laddy, you'll be home soon enough.

 
At 1:47 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grumpiness is lame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home