Introducing... The newest member of the Taylor Family.
Mr. Andrew Ishim* Taylor
b 4 July 2005 in Kokshetau Kazakhstan of Kazak heritage
a 29 May 2006 in Astana Kazakhstan
Today our petition of adoption was approved by the Kazakhstan judge in our court proceeding.
We are happy to present these photos of our son Andrew:
Rob: "I like to fly but Daddy has crappy camera skills!"
Jen: "Ahhhhh, is that a Truhe Ceiling Fan?"

Jen: "You're kidding me, I have to play on this wimpy slide, gimme the big one!"

Rob: "This shot shows how cute I am as well as daddy's enormous beer belly!"
Jen: "It's so hot in here I need to open that window"

Rob: "Put down that #$&* camera and get me a newspaper!"
Jen: "I like my potty time, now get outta my bathroom. And stop looking to get a peak of anything."

Rob: "WOMAN! Get in the kitchen and get me some goolash!"
Jen: "I really don't think you want to mess with me. I could go Pampers at any minute. Hmm, I kind of look like WC Fields"

Rob: "YUM!!!! I love gooolash! Can Chiplet make that at home?"
Jen: "Once I wipe my nose, I can be snuggly."

"Can I get an awwwwww! Like an authentic HRR awwww?"

Rob: "OK. Get Matt on the line.
This downspout is improper and needs repair. Get a dozer. STAT!"
Jen: "And while you're at it, dig up the backyard and re-landscape it. I need rocks"

"Come on.. Vogue... everybody flow with the Music..."

"I like to sleep (until mommy whacks the crib and wakes me up)"

Happy Memorial Day... Won't forget this one...
- Rob and Jen
*Pronounced EeeSheeem.
The Ishim (In Kazak Esil (EeeSeal)) is a river.
Its length is 2450 km (1530 miles).
It is a left tributary of the Irtysh River.
The Ishim River is partly navigable and passes through Astana.
Astana, estimated population of 600,000 (2004 and growing fast to 1million(est) by 2007), has been the capital of Kazakhstan since 1998.

24 Comments:
Woot WOOHOOO...Congratulations and welcome to the neighborhood Andrew!
This is so exciting! I teared up... I'm such a nerd. I love that name, I believe it was on my list! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him.
Jen/Rob, this is Kim. Congratulations! I'm all teared up too. Hope everything goes well on the return trip home. He's a really cute child! I know Kevin will love to meet him when Andrew is ready for new friends.
Yippee!!!! Congratulations. :-)
KathyD
CONGRATS!!!!!!! He's the cutest little guy!! YAY!!!
He is beautiful (and I love his name)! I am so excited for all three of you. Congratulations!
Oh Jen and Rob he is so adorable! You are definitely blessed. You are on my mind every day!
Michele
Yes he is definitely adorable!
I'm so happy for you guys, I'm teary too. How special this is that 2 people who wanted this child so much are now 2 of the greatest parents there will ever be! Congrats!!!!
==Erin
Congratulations Jen, Rob & Andrew!! I'm so excited for all of you. Have a safe return home!
stephen.
That is such great news!!! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him in person! Jacob has got some new hooked up play toys in the yard just waiting to play... come on over Andrew! The Greenings!
Your dream come true. What a sweet boy! And handsome too. We're trilled beyond words for you all. LOVE the middle name. Way cool. Give Andrew a hug and kiss from us. Looking forward to meeting the little guy and having Molly and Aidan show him "the ropes".
All our Best,
Alli & Pat
Congratulations!!!! I am so thrilled to have been able to follow this process - thanks Jen!! Andrew is beautiful, I can't wait to meet him and hold him! he is simply precious! Miss you all - hurry home.
CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY AND DADDY!!! Andrew has picked some awesome parents :) I've enjoyed reading about your long journey, it's been incredible. Thank you so much for including us. This is my first attempt at posting...hope it works. Seeeeee...unveiling the name brings out all the blog-illiterates. Can't wait to meet Andrew!!! and see you guys again.
i DO suck at this...that last comment was from Me - Diane
What, no more blogging? Are you all done?!??!?!?!? What will I read everyday?
EXACTLY. think you're cool now that you're parents that you're above bloggin???
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a family.. a dream come true :) . Congrats for you three. Cute baby and cute name too. Gena
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a forever family.. congrats to all three of you. Cute name and cute child. I am soooooooo glad to fianally get to see him, in fact the day you posted his picture I had no internet being out of state over the Memorial day holiday and called back to my friend in Texas to get her to look it up. Gena
Congratulations! And what a beautiful baby!
Congratulations Jen and Rob. He is adorable.
Lynne Mazzagatti
How exciting for all of you! He is a cute little guy to be sure and looks big for his age. We're anxious to meet him. Expect to see you on the playground often.
Have a safe trip home, Jen and Andrew!
Jen, Rob, we lile having one spot to see so many pictures of your son Andrew, love Dad and Liz
jen and rob congratulations to two of the nicest people I am so glad everything went so well, see you soon Linda and Rich
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home