Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 10 - (USA)

FINE!

I get up early and try to call Jen and she is out getting a massage.
Life is tough in Kazakhstan.

I am going fishing today with John so there.
Tomorrow I am going to sleep all day!!! ;)

Heather, John and I went to Starters Pub Riverport last night and it was great.
There was a sweet little girl there that we were playing with and it made me miss Andrew.

Well, maybe I will take Jen there sometime.
Afterwards we drove up to Lehigh and WOW.
Lehigh has changed ALOT.
There is a parking deck (I suppose it's BRAND new) in front of the UC.
That was never there before AND one of the crappy buildings (I forget the name) is totally brand new too. So I think Lehigh has enough $$$ so I will send my donations to IUP (That crappy state school where Jen went).

OK.

Blog you later.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rob- Don't bother calling Monday either, I am getting a pedicure :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home