June 16 (Kaz)
June 16
For thos asking for photos as prood that Rob is progressing on the TO DO list, we will have to take his word for it as the only digital camera he has at home is the one we stepped on which does not quite work as well. But if you are concerned about his progress, feel free to stop by and inspect and report back through the comments.
Today we were back to our normal visits of 2 hours.
They just changed Andrew's schedule earlier this week and he is on a new nap schedule, but his body is on the old nap schedule. So after 5 minutes of playing, he got cranky and fell asleep on my shoulder. After 45 mintus of holding him I decided to lay down in the grass and take a nap with him. He woke up right on schedule for his OLD schedule and we had another 15 minutes of playing before our time was up. Before crashing he did use the teether a little, which someone said will help with popping ears on the plane. For the sake of the other passengers on the plane, let's home that's true.On our daily 5 hour walk we passed this restaurant. Althought the food looks
tasty I am sure that if we went inside that nothing they served would look like the sign on the outside. So we kept walking and I got porridge the goulash for lunch. I was going to have the beet salad too, but I thought that combo would just put it over the edge with weird combinations.After all that oatmeal I had to stop along our walk to make a BM Energy deposit.
We stopped in at an English pub which has very nice bathrooms, and was right next to the DHL office which had Natalie's plane tickets home. They have a very nice bathroom and a pretty floor. So for anyone out there looking to have the real Kazak Experience bathroom floor, here you go!While Rob was here we were feeding the birds. There were some birds which we
called Black Birds, which were really Black and White birds. Then today I noticed they were also black, white and blue birds. There were 2 birds feeling quite frisky and I was only able to get one picture that was not too blurry. Seems them like to rush the camera too in case I had food for them. Oddly enough, in Kazakhstan they do not call these Black Birds, and they wondered why we did since they are not only black. Crazy Americans.Towards the end of our day or walking we were walking along the river and
I got another shot of the river and the fancy building across the river. It was windy again, as it is most days, and I thought the river looked nice and wavy. The waves did not seem to deter teh dozen rowing people who row laps up and down the river most days. I guess there is not much of a current in the river.Here is Andrew's "Daddy I miss you and want
to slobber all over you" face. Rob may think the hat is kind of girlie, but it's the only one I could find the keep the sun off him. If I don't turn up the front, he thinks it's a game and keep ripping off the hat and tossing it like Mary Tyler Moore,

3 Comments:
Rob is doing an excellent job tending to the yard. It looks great and it's raining so much that there's so much work to do. I hope he doesn't exhaust himself working in the yard.
Jaimie and I and our friend Donna are still keeping up with you and enjoying your site. He is such a cutie ! Any news on a Gotcha Date yet? Take care. Gena
Hi Jen, Liz and I enjoyed the latest pictures...your son looks great...can't wait to give him a hug. Joe Z took many many pictures at the "big 75th" party... we will be sure to let you and Rob check them over! Thanx again Jen, for all of you work making it possible, Dad and Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home