June 15 - (USA)
So like I noticed that Jen has stopped the (KAZ) sig..... like all the blogging will be her's again?
I THINK NOT!
I am trying to find free meals here in USA while the (get in the kitchen and make me some PIE!!!) wife is in KAZ enjoying her time with Junior. It's kind of a good thing that there are several picnics (that means LEFTOVERS) and parties (yeah baby pool parties.... ) and when I am not sidelined with a migrane (recovering from the time change and bad bed in KAZ (which Jen hogged all the time anyways)), I am able to attend and get free dinners.
In the USA I am also able to avoid all annoying people!!!
And it's great that I can speak the language and order my own dinner.
And no stupid Mineral and Gassy water here either.
Bottled water is 'still' in the USA...... And I like it.
So I still have some items on the Honey-do list to-do before Andrew comes home but it's hard working and also taking care of the lawn and weeds and such and being able to put in some quality time slaying dragons online (or tie fighters or whatever). So I might need to hire a gardner and a (french (with those cute fishnets and pompoms in their hair OH!) ) maid to take care of the tasks that I wish not to participate in. And no thank you in advance because Jen is yelling at the screen right now and I know what she's saying but I choooose to ignore her!
Besides .... I have hacked quicken and have found ALOT OF HIDDEN MONEY that I am going spend before Jen gets home. Batching it has it's priveledges.
Anyways I hope any blog readers enjoy this and I am off to figure out why a co-op friend of mine can figure out the XSLT transform where I cannot. I think some day I will be replaced by a co-op or maybe even a robot (same diff).
Subliminal Man Rob
(man the kazak weemun are hawter than amerikkan weemun! SEND PICTURES other adoption peepul PLEASE (Mowgie@yahoo.com))
OUT. (or ut for you Canadians and Duh for you Accenture Consultants.)

1 Comments:
Rob is my hero!
Post a Comment
<< Home