28 June - HOME AT LAST
Andrew and Jen are recovering from their adventure on the Lufthansa Airplanes.
Andrew was ok on the first flight half way but screamed half the first flight and the entire second flight. Sorry for Jen about that! I had to pay similar dues once on a flight from SFO-->PHL but that's a much shorter ride. When I saw Andrew in the airport he was smiling and laughing and he slept the entire car ride home. So I thought it went well. Then I asked Jen and looked at her and found out it was no picnic.
The time change and all the changes have impacted Andrew's sleep and eat schedule so we're working on that. Andrew was pretty scared of the cats at first (no crying just a scared face) but seems to have accepted them as part of his new home. The cats also seem to be ok and tig came to check Andrew out right away. No jealousy yet since Jen has been away so much they don't mind little attention from her.
So that's it for now gotta do some work.
- Rob

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home