Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June 27 - FRA---->EWR---->ABE

Jen emailed me this morning to report that her and Andrew are in Frankfurt, Germany one continent closer to home.

I am excited.

Yeah this is sort of a surprise that she was able to complete her mission a bit early and with some co-operation with Lufthansa was able to be on her way.

If you want to be a geek and track Jen's flight it's LH402 and you can use this web site.
http://www.flightview.com/TravelTools/FlightTrackerQueryResults.asp

I am going to pick the family up at EWR.

When we're settled at home we'll be in touch...
It's "nesting" time (I am probably screwing this term up but forgive me!!!)

- Rob

4 Comments:

At 11:39 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob....on the way home to complete the family. Save Journey home! Dad abd Liz

 
At 3:43 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!! I'm so happy to hear Jen and Andrew are on their way home. Enjoy your time together.

KathyD

 
At 9:02 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob, be sure to give us a call when Jen and Andrew get back and youse guys are available for a grand parent visit. Dad and Liz

 
At 11:54 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeaaaaaa!

I am so glad Jen and Andrew are on their way home. This is such a blessed time for you guys. I know you will savor it!

Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home