Saturday, June 24, 2006

June 24 - USA

Revenge of the SITH is on HBO in HD so it's tough to find time to clean the house.
I managed to get the master bath done and I must say with the gadgets Jen has it's not that bad a chore. And as long as you clean naked and then jump in the shower right afterwards you don't get many chemical burns at all!

So one chore done and 50 million more to go... for some reason tigger decided to barf 6 times after I swept the whole house.. He has some nasty hairballs but is now feeling fine.

So I am anxious to for my wife and kid to get home.
I miss them.

- Rob

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM EDT, Blogger Jennifer said...

I need alot of help.. OMG the house is a mess... oh no I can't believe it!!!!!

Just kidding.. you can stop up during july and wipe Andrew's butt instead of beating on mine!!!

- Rob

 
At 6:29 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob, hang in there Rob, your bride is coming home this week with your son! Help is on the way! Can you spell NAPPIES ? Gotcha and welcome to the club!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home