May 19th - Part Rob, Part Cheekon, Much Art
HI!
First the kid.
We arrived early today at the orphanage to feed junior.
Jen decided she was up for the task so I waited to not distract our boy from his lunch.
Jen prolly described things in great detail.
All I will say is that our kid eats in 1 lunch what Paris Hilton eats in a month.
And he barfs just a drop of it up... I think it's the cheeckon... which tastes like chicken (by the way).....
....... whereas ........Paris barfs up ..... (LOL insert that South Park episode here!)
After lunch we played and had a great time with the 'Brenda' stacking cups (ohhh that sounds kinda ....) outside and went for a walk for an hour.
Inside we played, on the slide and in the jumper thingie (inflateable pools sans water).
It was great and junior likes to laugh loud!!!
We got tickets to the CIRCUS ON SUNDAY!!!!
Can I get a w00T!
paka paka
- Phillipe
PICS:
Circus Brochure

Art to Follow.



This one was done by a 14 year old.....






3 Comments:
is it just me, or do Rob's posts sound a little like delirious rantings?
i think it's just you.
Rob is a literary and cultural genius and he is not to be trifled with!!!
The people of Kazakhstan have named him Khan!!!
auntie jen's posts are muhc more detailed and yes, uncle rob's do sound random. the pictures liven it up though and you redeem yourself :P
Post a Comment
<< Home