Sunday, May 07, 2006

May 07 Part Rob

I have recovered from feeling bad.

I think that I am either:
1) Jetlagged
2) missing my cats
3) missing my bed
4) crazy
5) missing my boat and fishing buddies

Visited the kid today and had a great visit he only cried a tiny little bit and was laughing at me lifting him into the air and when Jen had him on her doing reverse baby pushups (or something like that).. He was laughing really really loud. We were also told that he does potty 2x a day and both are #2!!! Awesome!!! We will try to keep him on that schedule so we will never have to buy diapers (no idea if we can or not). Anyways also found out that we can't see him for 2 days because of Victory Day.

Victory day is when we kicked hitler's arse in WWII. Saw a big parade today with horses and marching bands (this one day... in band camp.... I .... um). Nice horses... Very nice horses.
So we're a bit sad but I think we get to make up the days so we don't loose the 14 visit days count.

After our 12-2pm visit we decided to go to the Bazaar. OMG. Picture a crowded rock concert combined with a flea market. THey had everything but it was VERY crowded and they had no decent Kakak rugs that I was looking for. Jen found some 1$ baby pants so she was happy. The rug salesmen were kinda pushy. There was a VERY NICE Turkish rug there for 40$. I have to do some reasearch then I will buy 20 of them and have Warren post them on eBaY for HUGE PROFITS (if you need bike parts contact warren!!!! he has a shop in allentown...... doh I blew his cover....)

So hope you are having a happy "We Kicked Hitler's ARSE" holiday stateside.
I know I am!

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, loved the blogg. Remember ALL rug salesmen eveywhere are directly related to USED CAR SALESMEN eveywhere! Hoped you enjoyed the holiday in KAZ. When you two return, you should publish the bloggs as a novel [can movie rights be far behind] ? Still no pictures of our grandchild. Grandpa Joe

 
At 11:28 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re your Kaz phone number, No luck in calling you. we tried the number you provided Rob: +7 2172 237 840. Verizon told us that we must first dial 011 to get outside the U.S. No luck any which way. Can you confirm the correct numbers, access code etc.? Thanx Dad and Liz

 
At 12:37 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know we're enjoying hearing all the details, and we're so happy for you. We can't wait to see your little guy, and to hear what name you've decided on. I'd like to say we'll give you a good suggestion, but we seem to be uninspired in the name department.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home